Parenting Classes for parents who have school age children between 3 and 6 years old.
Get the help that you want and need with The Incredible Years!
The Incredible Years Program is designed to help children and their families. We will meet once a week for 14 weeks. Parents will have an opportunity to practice the principles they are learning. In this program, parents will:
* Gain an understanding of the developmental stages of their children.
* Learn how to identify and address their children’s behavior.
* Learn to build children’s self-esteem.
* Learn to communicate and encourage cooperation with your children.
* Develop effective discipline strategies.
* Learn how to deal with emotional problems.
* Learn how to help children become socially responsible individuals.
ENGLISH CLASSES STARTING SOON!!!
CHILDCARE PROVIDED FOR PARTICIPANTS' CHILDREN DURING TIME OF CLASS
For more information please call Lucy (Family & Children Services of Lynn) at 781-598-5517 ext 231